School's out for SUMMER! I bet you guys are very excited! Is anyone going anywhere special? Anyone doing summer school? Guess what I'm doing this summer! I told myself I was going to hang out and travel... Instead I'm babysitting! Doesn't that sound fun! ;) I'm watching 4 month old twin boys (Grayson and Hudson) and their 2 1/2 year old sister (Reese)! I'm taking a few weeks off to go to Utah, California, and hopefully other places.
Some of you said you look at this blog: Parents/Students leave me your email address so when I make it private you can still see it. Also, if you have a blog put the address. I'm glad that we get to keep in touch!
I'm still waiting to hear back from a elementary school. I promise to let you know where I will be teaching as soon as I find out.
Be safe, enjoy your summer!
Moving On....
14 years ago
1 comment:
Enjoy your few weeks off for travel! 4month old twins...whew!
Post a Comment